April 21, 2007

My very first post on the sunflower blog! And it’s the new version! I hate the new version but oh wells…cant do anything bout it! I’m here to liven up the blog! Seriously, this blog is so super duper uber dead!
So where are we going for patrol outing? And when? And are we having any patrol tee? Other patrols had theirs made and I want mine!((:
and has anyone seen the nice sunflower that Tabitha drew? Its on the board! And there’s a stupid mistake on it! Its kinda small but I think its quite prominent!((: oh wells, so hope no one can find it! Hoho.
Okay! I miss patrol meetings! The sec fours are going to step down earlier than I thought!:( oh wells…hope another great person like me can come and blog somemore! Liven up this blog! Or else I’m going to post crap here!
And this week was super tough! Four test in a week! Haiz…but its finally over! * Phew! * I’m relieved! And there’s the stupid 2.4km test next week and on the first day of school and we’ll be wearing the family tee? Or wadever its called. It would be so super hot then…sigh…I am afraid I would fail! And then need to retake! I just hope I can pass! All I want is to pass! That’s all! Nothing much! I dunwan a gold or anything else!
i love 1.6km now! This is torturous! I hate napfa! But be positive its going to be over! Oh well! Good luck to everyone for 2.4! maybe our patrol has a sports girl or something! I need to build up my stamina! Seriously!
I am going to write super long here since jiayin told me to post a long long post…hmmm oh wells…there’s only three days of school next week! And there’s no guides!)):
we’ve like missed so many guides sessions alr! Like three or four?! I hate public holidays that falls on a Friday! Rahs!
And good luck to all sec ones –including me- for enrolment tests! Pass soon and get enrolled faster! I can’t wait to wear the uniform!
Okay so its up till here!
-We shall let our sunny rays light up the world!-

No comments: